Tsumeb Mine
Size: 8.7x6.4x5.8 cm
Largest crystal size: 17mm mm
Contact us for more information

This whole specimen is about 95% anglesite and is totally covered with anglesite crystals. The other 5% seems to be highly corroded bornite or chalcocite. Most of the anglesite crystals are very sharp, terminated crystals with dark inclusions of sulphides or dark oxides. There are some colourless/white anglesite crystals as well. Sawn base. Not all that aesthetic but really a very good example of anglesite crystals!

Note: All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). International customers are charged in CAD, exchange rate is calculated automatically by your bank/paypal upon checkout.

cross-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram